Bianca Luna Fabris
- Bianca Luna Fabris
- Social Policy School of Social and Political Science University of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh UK
- Research Interests
- Labour Market, politics, comparative social policy, trade unions, Radical left, Leftism
The trade unions, the left(s) and the unemployed: the politics of unemployment protection in Belgium, France and Italy.
Supervised by Daniel Clegg and Niccolo Durazzi, funded by the Alice Brown Scholarship.
Alongside my part-time PhD, I work for the European Trade Union Institute (ETUI) as a Communications Officer. Previously, I have been an Assistant to a Member of the European Parliament, Communication Manager for a Paris-based NGO, and Consultant for political campaigns at both national and European level. For more information about my academic and professional activities, you can visit my Linkedin page.
- MSc in Social and Public Policy Research, LSE (Mary Elizabeth Christie prize for outstanding achievement)
- MSc in Comparative Public Policy, the University of Edinburgh
- Bachelor in EU Affairs, University of Milan