Putri Viona Sari
- Putri Viona Sari
- Social Policy School of Social and Political Science University of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh UK
- Research Interests
- Policy Processes, Neglected Tropical Diseases, Infectious Disease, Global Health Policy, Politics of Global Health, Global Health Governance, Indonesia, Policy Ownership
Exploring policy processes around the management of neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) in Indonesia
My research analyses the political structures, problem framings, and relationships that underpin the NTD management in Indonesia, with a specific focus on how these are played out in the activities between national and sub-national policy actors.
- MSc Global Health and Public Policy, University of Edinburgh, 2015
- BSc Nutrition, University of Indonesia, 2013
- Adisasmito W, Sugihantono A, Manuhutu O, Sari PV, Abeysinghe S (2019). Indonesia and global health diplomacy: a focus on capacity building. The Lancet Global Health, 7, e181-e182.
- Guest lecturer, 'Infectious Disease and Global Governance' (SCPL11020 - postgraduate level), Global Health Policy Unit, University of Edinburgh, 2018.
- Guest lecturer, 'Global Health' (undergraduate level). Faculty of Public Health, University of Indonesia, 2018.
- Guest tutor, 'Global Health' (undergraduate level). Faculty of Public Health, University of Indonesia, 2018.
- Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP) Doctoral Scholarship, the Government of Indonesia, 2016-2020
- Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP) Master Scholarship, the Government of Indonesia, 2014-2015