Skip to main content

School of Social and Political Science: Graduate school


Where can I get help?

This section includes information on where to go for help and support, if you should need it; and also on some of the many University student services to help you get the most out of your time here.

If you have concerns and are not sure who to ask for help, please feel free to contact the Graduate School Office (, who should be able to help or direct you to the most appropriate person/department. Any enquiry will be treated in confidence.

white image