Skip to main content

School of Social and Political Science: Graduate school


Student Support & Wellbeing

The School and the University offer a wide range of support for students across all programmes. These include advice and career services, counselling, support for students with disabilities and language support. Students are also encouraged to make use of the extensive support available for learning and academic skills development.

Our Policies