Skip to main content

School of Social and Political Science: Graduate school


University Health Centre

For all matters relating to physical and mental health, there is an on-campus, health centre operated by independent General Practitioners on behalf of the National Health Service (NHS). Students should consider registering with this, or another local general for the duration of their studies. 

Edinburgh Graduations