The MSc Global Challenges comprises three Postgraduate Certificates, with each certificate also available as a standalone qualfication.
- To achieve MSc qualification you must successfully complete all three PG Certificates.
- To achieve PG Diploma qualification you must successfully complete two PG Certificates.
The three Postgraduate Certificates are:
- Global Development Challenges (School of Social & Political Science)
- Global Environment Challenges (School of Geosciences)
- Global Health Challenges (Centre for Population Health Sciences)
How to Apply
Deadline - 13 August 2020
There are two options for applications to the programme:
Apply for the MSc Global Challenges
Apply directly to the MSc Global Challenges programme and complete the three certificates in any order you wish.
Apply for one Postgraduate Certificate
Apply via one of the PG Certificate routes and complete this certificate first.
After successful completion of the chosen certificate you can register for one or both of the remaining certificates, or exit with just your chosen PG Certificate.
Please note: if you opt to exit with a PG Certificate at this stage, you will be required to submit a new application if you wish to complete the remaining certificates at a later date.