Skip to main content
- You can apply for a Commonwealth Scholarship through the Open Competition. More details available, here.
- Beit Trust Scholarships support postgraduate students who are domiciled in Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe to undertake a Masters degree.
- The Julius Nyerere Scholarship will fully fund two Tanzanian citizens per annum to study for any MSc at the University of Edinburgh. Please note: The Julius Nyerere Masters Scholarships are highly competitive and only the best candidates are considered. Prospective applicants should note that, to date, successful candidates for the Scholarships have all held a First Class Honours degree.
- The University of Edinburgh offers several Global Master's Scholarships for postgraduate study - more details will be available soon, here.
- The Chevening Scholarship Scheme, funded by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, provides funding for international students to pursue 12 month masters at UK universities
- US and Canadian Student Loan: the University of Edinburgh is also eligible to certify loan applications for the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP)
- University of Edinburgh graduates receive a 10% discount in postgraduate tuition fees. The Graduate Discount scheme applies to both home and overseas students
- The University of Edinburgh will offer tailored financing for UK/EU applicants under its UK/EU Master's Scheme