What is... Content and discourse analysis?
- What is... Content and discourse analysis?
- Speaker: Andrew Hom # University of Edinburgh
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 20th Nov 2018 13:00 - 20th Nov 2018 14:00
- Conference Room 2.15, Chrystal Macmillan Building
Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences from practitioners of these methods.
This session focuses on content and discourse analysis:
- What types of questions are best suited to this method?
- What does the ‘data’ look like?
- What tools do you need to implement this method?
- How do you know that the method has been well implemented?
- What are the limitations of this method?
This seminar will take place on 20th November, from 13.00-14.00 in Room 2.15 on the 2nd floor of the Chrystal Macmillan Building.