What is... Mixed methods?
- What is... Mixed methods?
- Speaker: Andrew Thompson # University of Edinburgh
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 27th Nov 2018 13:00 - 27th Nov 2018 14:00
- Conference Room 2.15, Chrystal Macmillan Building
Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences from practitioners of these methods.
This session focuses on mixed methods:
- What types of questions are best suited to this mixed methods?
- What does the ‘data’ look like?
- What tools do you need to implement mixed method?
- How do you know that mixed methods have been well implemented?
- What are the limitations of mixed methods?
This seminar will take place on 27th November, from 13.00-14.00 in Room 2.15 on the 2nd floor of the Chrystal Macmillan Building.