What is... Natural language processing?
- What is... Natural language processing?
- Speaker: Ugur Ozdemir # University of Edinburgh
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 9th Oct 2018 13:00 - 9th Oct 2018 14:00
- Conference Room 2.15, Chrystal Macmillan Building
Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences from practitioners of these methods.
This session focuses on natural language processing:
- What types of questions are best suited to this method?
- What does the ‘data’ look like?
- What tools do you need to implement this method?
- How do you know that the method has been well implemented?
- What are the limitations of this method?
This seminar will take place on 9thOctober, from 13.00-14.00 in Room 2.15 on the 2nd floor of the Chrystal Macmillan Building.