What is... Digital Methods?
- What is... Digital Methods?
- Speaker: Angus Bancroft # University of Edinburgh
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 19th Feb 2019 13:00 - 19th Feb 2019 14:00
- Staff room, 6th floor, Chrystal Macmillan Building
Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences from practitioners of these methods.
This session focuses on digital methods:
- What types of questions are best suited to digital methods?
- What does the ‘data’ look like?
- What tools do you need to implement digital methods?
- How do you know that digital methods have been well implemented?
- What are the limitations of digital methods?
The speaker is Dr Angus Bancroft, from the department of Sociology at the University of Edinburgh.
This seminar will take place on 19th February, from 13.00-14.00 in the Staff Room on the 6th floor of the Chrystal Macmillan Building.