What is... focus groups?
- What is... focus groups?
- Speaker: Helen Packwood # University of Edinburgh
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 2nd Apr 2019 13:00 - 2nd Apr 2019 14:00
- Violet Laidlaw, 6th floor, Chrystal Macmillan Building
Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences from practitioners of these methods.
This session focuses on focus groups:
- What types of questions are best suited to focus groups?
- What does the ‘data’ from a focus group look like?
- What tools do you need to implement focus groups?
- How do you know that focus groups have been well implemented?
- What are the limitations of focus groups?
This seminar will take place on 2nd April, from 13.00-14.00, in the Violet Laidlaw Room on the 6th floor of the Chrystal Macmillan Building.