What is... Methods of Normativity?
- What is... Methods of Normativity?
- Speaker: Dr Nida Alahmad # University of Edinburgh
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 29th Jan 2019 13:00 - 29th Jan 2019 14:00
- Staff room, 6th floor, Chrystal Macmillan Building
Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences from practitioners of these methods.
This session focuses on methods of normativity:
- What types of questions are best suited to methods of normativity?
- What does the ‘data’ look like?
- What tools do you need to implement methods of normativity?
- How do you know that methods of normativity have been well implemented?
- What are the limitations of methods of normativity?
The speaker, Dr Nida Alahmad, is Lecturer in Politics and International Relations of the Middle East.
This seminar will take place on 29th January, from 13.00-14.00 in the Staff Room on the 6th floor of the Chrystal Macmillan Building.