What is... Multilevel Modelling?
- What is... Multilevel Modelling?
- Speaker: Alan Marshall # University of Edinburgh
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 19th Mar 2019 13:30 - 19th Mar 2019 14:30
- Staff room, 6th floor, Chrystal Macmillan Building
Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences from practitioners of these methods.
This session focuses on multilevel modelling:
- What types of questions are best suited to multilevel modelling?
- What does the ‘data’ look like?
- What tools do you need to implement multilevel modelling?
- How do you know that multilevel modelling has been well implemented?
- What are the limitations of multilevel modelling?
The speaker is Dr Alan Marshall, Q-Step director at the University of Edinburgh.
This seminar will take place on 19th March, from 13.30-14.30 in the Staff Room on the 6th floor of the Chrystal Macmillan Building.