What is... Sequence Analysis?
- What is... Sequence Analysis?
- Speaker: Gil Viry # University of Edinburgh
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 16th Apr 2019 13:00 - 16th Apr 2019 14:00
- Violet Laidlaw, 6th floor, Chrystal Macmillan Building
Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences from practitioners of these methods.
This session focuses on sequence analysis:
- What types of questions are best suited to sequence analysis?
- What does the ‘data’ look like?
- What tools do you need to implement sequence analysis?
- How do you know that sequence analysis has been well implemented?
- What are the limitations of sequence analysis?
This seminar will take place on 16th April, from 13.00-14.00 in the Violet Laidlaw Room on the 6th floor of the Chrystal Macmillan Building.