What is... Structural Equation Modelling?
- What is... Structural Equation Modelling?
- Speaker: Christopher Wretman # University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Social Work
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 12th Mar 2019 13:00 - 12th Mar 2019 14:00
- Staff room, 6th floor, Chrystal Macmillan Building
Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative methods used in the social sciences from practitioners of these methods.
This session focuses on structural equation modelling:
- What types of questions are best suited to structural equation modelling?
- What does the ‘data’ look like?
- What tools do you need to implement structural equation modelling?
- How do you know that structural equation modelling has been well implemented?
- What are the limitations of structural equation modelling?
The speaker is Dr Christopher Wretman from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Social Work.
This seminar will take place on 12th March, from 13.00-14.00 in the Staff Room on the 6th floor of the Chrystal Macmillan Building.