Disability Research Edinburgh Seminar - October 2016
- Disability Research Edinburgh Seminar - October 2016
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 21st Oct 2016 15:00 - 21st Oct 2016 17:00
- David Hume Tower, LG.06
We would like to invite you to our upcoming Disability Research Edinburgh seminar on the 21st of October, 3-5pm, at the David Hume Tower, LG.06 , on George Square. We have three very exciting presentations from our PhD researchers, focusing on a diverse range of topics in Scottish and European contexts.
The three presentations which comprise our seminar are the following:
- Paula Jacobs - “It's different, but it's the same”: Perspectives of young adults with siblings with intellectual disabilities in residential care
- Diana Murdoch - “Why does no one listen to me”: Hidden voices in inclusive education
- Donatella Camedda - Like butterfly wings: Disability and cultural diversity in educational contexts
You are very welcome to extend the invitation to your networks and anyone who might be interested in joining us.