- Ms Eirini Souri MSSc
- Senior Research Support Officer (EU & International)
- Room 6.12 Chrystal Macmillan Building 15a George Square Edinburgh UK EH8 9LD
- +44 (0) 131 651 5092
Eirini Souri is a research project management expert with over 10 years of experience in managing large highly technical collaborative projects from a diverse pool of funders ranging from UK, EU and international agencies; fostering successful national, regional and international research partnerships and collaborations.
For more than a decade Eirini has experience managing an extensive protfolio of research grants with strong focus on EU research funding (FP7 & H2020) and overseas international partnerships. During this time, she has collaborated on research projects with various funders, partners, and collaborators across sectors (academia, industry, public administration and civil society) and levels (international, regional, national, local).
Eirini joined the Research Office of the School of Social and Political Sciences in October 2013, and for the past 6 years she has been providing her services in research project post-award management and expertise in European and international collaborative research projects.
She holds a BA in Political Science (Unviersity of Crete/ Greece, 2004) and a MSSc in International and European Relations (University of Linkoping/ Sweden, 2007). She is also active in five languagues.
- Member of the European Ass. of Research Managers & Administrators (EARMA)
- Member of the European Office of the UK Research Councils (UKRO).
- Member of the British Universities Finance Directors Group (BUFDG)
- Member of the European Commission Joinup Community (ePractice.eu)
Specializations: research project management, post-award fudning management, project implementation, European Commission funding, international funding, international collaborative research programmes, stakeholders scommunications, funder liaison, strategic activities planning, post-award assurance.