Skip to main content

School of Social and Political Science: Undergraduate study


Returning Students

Changing Courses

If you have any issues with your existing courses or would like to change a course in semester 2, please visit your Student Support Officer in the first instance. They will be happy to discuss the available options and will consult with your personal tutor if required. 

Meeting with your Personal Tutor

Meeting with your Personal Tutor in Semester 2 provides a good opportunity to review your progress during the academic year so far, talk about any issues which might be affecting your studies, discuss your marks and feedback in order to identify strategies for strengthening your academic work, and check that your programme and courses are appropriate.

If you have any other questions please get in touch with us via

Useful Links

returning students