Social policy is the study of societies and the way they change through policy making.
It looks at the ways in which public policies, social institutions and market forces affect how contemporary societies operate and impact on social justice.
Degrees available in Social Policy are:
- Government, Policy and Society
- Government, Policy and Society with Quantitative Methods
- Social Policy & Economics
- Social Policy & Law
- Social Policy & Politics
- Social Policy & Social & Economic History
- Social Policy & Sociology
- Social Policy with Quantitative Methods
Social Policy can also be combined with French, German, Geography, Italian, Law, Russian Studies, Scandinavian Studies, Social Anthropology or Spanish.