Essays in exams
- Essays in exams
- Hosted by: Institute of Academic Development # TBC
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 29th Nov 2017 13:30 - 29th Nov 2017 15:00
Do you want to improve your writing under pressure? Are you prepared for your exams? This trouble-shooting session will help you develop strategies to write more effective long answers in your exams.
This workshop will focus on:
- Strategies to practise during revision and to use in exams;
- Writing under pressure;
- Ways to break down questions;
- Answer planning techniques.
This session for undergraduates is informal, friendly and includes discussion in a supportive atmosphere. You are encouraged to ask questions and raise issues. This is a general workshop about writing essays in exams. It will include some practical activities.
This workshop will not cover:
- Subject or discipline-specific advice
- English Language advice
Please reserve your space: book here