The Careers Service works with students to offer tailored advice and guidance on career planning, jobs, CV, interview skills and many more.
Visit the Careers Service site for:
- CV and application advice to get feedback (20 minutes)
- LinkedIn profiles to get feedback (20 minutes)
- Careers guidance appointments to discuss any topic (20 minutes)
- Referred appointments following referral only (45 minutes)
- Practice interviews to practise and get feedback (45 minutes)
Careers staff offer bookable appointments to suit all needs both at the Central Area and King's Buildings, as well as via Skype. They also have a range of information resources available for reference including books and journals covering a range of topics from getting started with career planning through to making applications and interviews