CVs, applications and interviews
Employers can ask for a lot during the recruitment process. The Careers Service can support you with:
- Producing an effective CV
- Writing a covering letter or personal statement
- Completing an application form
- Sitting verbal, numerical or personality tests
- Participating in assessment centres
- Having interviews
You can attend talks, workshops and test sessions, access reference books and DVDs, and get one-on-one advice and feedback from professional staff.
The Careers Service website details how you can access all of these services.