SSPS Professional Development Certificates
Professional Development Certificates recognise attendance at Professional Development Workshops but require a shorter time commitment than the Edinburgh Award.
Three levels of Certificate are available:
Bronze: 12 hrs skills attendance, 3 hours reflection
Silver: 16 hrs attendance, 4 hours reflection
Gold: 20 hrs attendance, 5 hours reflection
Students must also submit a 500-word reflective summary of their skills development over the course of the Certificate.
Register for the Professional Development Certificate
To register your interest in the Professional Development Certificate please click the link below.
Professional Development Certificate Registration
Professional Development Certificate Journey
1. Sign up for the Certificate to register interest.
2. Read the Graduate Attributes presentation. This will be sent to you by the SDO once your registration is confirmed.
3. Complete the Graduate Attributes analysis survey.
4. Attend workshops between October and March - always remember to sign the register.
5. When you reach your chosen Certificate's total number of skills development hours submit the final reflective submission.