Web and IT Systems
The Web and Systems team provide support and development of key systems and learning technology.
We develop and support software which forms the assessment administration process, enables the electronic management of assignments, facilitates the ethical review of research proposals, and enable colleagues to administer dissertations.
Our responsibilities also include maintaining the School of Social and Political Science website while providing consultancy and support for anyone requiring for modifications to the site.
Specific services we support:
- ATS - Assessment Tracking System
- Dissertation Hub
- Research Ethics Form
- Overseas and Fieldwork Risk Assessment
- MRBS - Meeting Room Booking System
- Research Support Consultancy
- IT System Infrastructure and Monitoring
For more information, visit our Staff Intranet site.