I am a PhD student in Science, Technology and Innovation Studies. My research is on ICTs in politics, with a focus on digital identity, information systems, and migration management.
In my doctoral project, I research the design and implementation challenges of the EU Settlement Scheme, with focus on the private sector and vulnerable populations.
I have been a Research Assistant for the Edinburgh IoT Ethics and Governance Group, the Cambridge/Google Oak Smart Campus Project, and Co-I on a study of the Scottish independence movement's strategic responses to Brexit and Covid-19.
- 2020-present. PhD, University of Edinburgh
- 2020. MSc by Research (Distinction), University of Edinburgh
- 2018. MA (Distinction), Lancaster University
Awards and funding
- Principal's Career Development Scholarship (2020)
- SSPS Partial Tuition Fee Award (2020)