Please note that due to Covid-19 and restrictions on travel, availability of funding will be confirmed at a later date.
- Funding for masters fieldwork
The Student Development Office offers financial support for field research contributing to standard taught Masters or MSc by Research dissertations.
For field research in the UK and EU:
- up to £350
For field research outside the UK and EU:
- up to £700
Funding will be awarded on the basis of merit. The amount granted will depend on the anticipated cost.
- Funding to set up your own event
The Student Development Office (SDO) can provide financial and logistical support if you are looking to set up and run your own event.
If you have an idea that you would like to discuss further, you can book a one-to-one meeting with a member of the SDO team.
We can offer support on the following:
- logistics - room bookings, ticketing, access to buildings, IT requirements, speaker travel arrangements and accommodation
- marketing and promotion of events
- event set up and feedback
Please complete the SDO Funding form and return it to: email@example.com
Student-Led Initiatives funding form (Word doc.)