Listening to and from Palestine
Listening to and from Palestine – Panel discussion
Co-hosted by RACE.ED, Sociology, Politics and International Relations Middle East Research Group (PIR MERG), Islamic and Middle East Studies (IMES), Edinburgh Centre for International and Global Law (ECIGL)
This panel will discuss the recent events across Palestine and contextualise them within a wider historical, legal and political context. Panellists will discuss the implications and repercussions of this moment and the challenges they pose for those who struggle on the ground and advocate for justice in Palestine.
- Shaira Vadasaria (University of Edinburgh)
- Nicola Perugini (University of Edinburgh)
For full details of the speakers and to sign up, see the Eventbrite.
- Sahar Francis, Attorney and General Director of Addameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association
- Mariam Barghouti, Palestinian writer and researcher
- Sherene Seikaly, Associate Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Barbara
- Malaka Shwaikh, Associate Lecturer in Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of St Andrews
- Yasmine Ahmed, UK Director for Human Rights Watch