- Login here with your UUN and EASE password (if you haven't already).
- To edit your staff profile (which was probably imported from our old web site) go here to find your profile.
- Once you've clicked on the link and opened your profile page, you should see View and Edit tabs on the left hand side of the screen.
- What you see in "View" is what will be displayed on the website.
- By clicking on "Edit" you can change what information is shown on your profile page.
- The Edit screen is broken down into a number of sections - if you make a change in Edit mode, switching back to View will show you that change in context (you need to "Save" changes in Edit mode first). You can also use "Preview" (beside the Save button) to see what your change will look like before you save it.
- The same Edit interface is used for all staff profiles - you will see that some sections are marked for use in an Academic profile and others for use in a Professional Services profile.
Add your publications from Pure
Add your Pure UUID to the relevant field in the editing interface. This guide (PDF) describes how to obtain your Pure UUID.
Requesting a new profile
If you can't edit your profile, or to request a new one if it doesn’t currently exist, please contact our support team.
Support team notes
- Connect a user to their profile
To connect an existing profile (imported) to a users find it here ~/people and add the user's UUN to Authored by.
- Generate a new profile
Generate a new staff profile here and assign the users UUN to Authored by to connect them up.