Media and Communications Assistant
- BA(Hons) Communication Design, Gray's School of Art
- Previous experience in marketing roles
Roles and responsibilities
I share the stories of the School of Social and Political Science through the School website, social media channels and internal news, and provide communications support to academic and professional services colleagues.
I work across:
- internal communications to staff and students
- student recruitment communications
- communications with external audiences
- knowledge exchange activities
I'm one of the people behind the School's social channels and the SPS news page. If you have a story to tell, please get in touch. I, and my colleagues in the Communications and Engagement team, can provide support and advice on how to get your news or project in front of the right people.
To see examples of the team's work, colleagues can visit the Communications and Engagement area of the SPS intranet. Our communications toolkit includes handy resources like the School logo, templates for powerpoint presentations and advice on filming.