School of Social and Political Science

Studying abroad


Study abroad occurs as an option in the third year of your Politics or International Relations degree. It is available both to single and joint honours students. You will find some frequently asked questions about study abroad options below.

Please note: Politics and International Relations Junior Year Abroad exchanges are for a full year only. Single semester exchanges are not permitted.

PIR Year Abroad Information Session

View the slides and video recording from the PIR Year Abroad Information Session held on 13 October 2021:


Student category
Programme Information